Fun, challenging classes for self-defense, fitness, confidence, discipline, focus & more.
Give your child the gift of confidence, leadership, respect, focus & discipline with our Greenwood Kids Martial Arts classes. All while teaching them the important skill of self-defense.
Learn how to protect yourself and your loved ones. Get in great shape. Have fun. And become part of our awesome, supportive community.
If unstoppable grappling & submission techniques gets your blood flowin'... look no further than these Greenwood Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes...
Whatever age you are... and whatever shape you're in... our Tai Chi classes will help you experience an inner-peace & calm unlike anything you've ever felt. In every class, you'll perform slow, conscious movements that open the mind... strengthen the body... and invite joy into your life. Click now to read more about this life-changing program, and to get started today.
My name is Mark Kreuzman, head instructor of our martial arts school here in Greenwood. We've dedicated our lives to bringing the physical - and spiritual - benefits of martial arts to our community and are honored that you're thinking of joining in our adventures!
We have a ton of fun in class for sure, but, we also learn a lot too. Classes are geared toward men and women of all ages, shapes and sizes. No matter what your starting point is, one thing is for sure…you will improve based upon your personal goals with our programs.
Our school itself has become a community hot spot for learning and growth - we'd love nothing more than for you to become a part of it. That way you too can enrich your life, learn self-defense, and get in great shape too.
Together, these three elements lead to a happier, healthier life.
After all, for thousands of years, martial arts has been a tool for inner-growth and development - the increased energy that comes from getting in good physical shape gives you a boost to bring even more fulfilling activities into your life too. Some of the differences you'll feel within the first two weeks are...
...your hard work and patience paying off as you strive to perfect each move, building an amazing sense of discipline, focus and determination.
...your passionate desire to advance through the ranks increasing by developing new goal setting techniques and follow through with your renewed sense of ambition.
...the rush of passing tests and seeing how far you've come while building confidence and pride.
But it doesn't stop there! You'll also learn self-defense to keep your loved ones safe and sound. You may never have to use these skills in a real-life situation, in fact we hope you never have to, but just knowing that you CAN protect yourself will give you peace of mind.
The confidence you'll exude is typically enough to diffuse most situations before they even arise. After all, attackers like to focus in on weak individuals. When you emit strength, confidence and pride - it's enough to keep most of them at bay.
Helping you succeed in martial arts is the only goal of our Greenwood program. Everyone here - each of our martial arts instructors - is passionate about helping you succeed, have a ton of fun, and really enjoy the time you spend here.
Your life is about to become amazing in a whole new way! At the top of this page you'll find our programs, click on one that interests you to learn about the classes our Greenwood school offers. Plus…you'll get to check out the super-low web specials going on right now.
Then stop by and try out the program that's best-suited for you! It's just that easy, and we'll be here to guide you the entire time.
Still have questions or feel more comfortable signing up in person? Call us to register or ask us any questions you may have: (317) 889-5556
Head instructor, Life Systems Martial Arts
Greenwood Martial Arts
Parents - and teachers - are gladly surprised by how these kids martial arts classes build respect... confidence... leadership skills... and focus in kids of all ages.
- Kids have to work hard to learn moves and advance through the ranks of martial arts. This process teaches them the benefits of hard work, the virtue in patience, and the necessity of teamwork. Plus kids simply love these classes. After all, they're a ton of fun. Click now for access to our risk-free web special, and for more info.
If you're looking for an exciting workout... a place to make friends and meet like-minded people... learn self-defense... improve your focus, discipline, confidence and concentration... or maybe all of the above...
- Martial arts could be the perfect fit for you. With our expert instructors, and the fun, supportive atmosphere of our classes, our students' lives are changing with every class. Click to learn more, and come try out a few classes risk-free.
Welcome to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu: the only martial art that makes a person STRONGER on their back than they are on their feet. That's because BJJ is all about grappling, submission, and dominance. And as you develop your skill, your body will transform, becoming lean, strong & toned. After all, every class is a great workout that burns calories throughout your entire body.
- It doesn't matter if you're standing up, laying on the ground, or somewhere in between - you'll have every tool you need to defend yourself. Great classes for people wanting to learn an intense martial art - or for people training for competitive fights.
Tai Chi has been practiced worldwide for literally thousands of years. Discovered in China, it's quickly swept the globe, helping people bring peace, joy and calm into their lives.
- And because the movements are slow and gentle, it's good for people of all ages. Men & women with health conditions and injuries can also partake in Tai Chi as well. If you have stress, anxiety, anger, or sadness you'd like to release - click now to learn how Tai Chi can help.
Let your kid feel like a total rock star with our awesome kids birthday package. It's a fun, educational, structured birthday party involving martial arts... crazy-cool fun & games... pizza (of course!)... and more. Plus your kid will be the one-and-only star of the show!
- They'll help teach martial arts to their friends... cut the birthday cake with a real sword (carefully supervised of course!)... and break a wooden board with just their hands or feet (if they've reached this level in their training). Guaranteed to be a safe, fun, awesome experience for your child & all of his / her friends.